Apex Investments Australia Pty Ltd (JumpDeck) knows how much importance you attach to the protection of your privacy and takes the task of protecting your personal information seriously.
You acknowledge and agree that your:
- access and use of JumpDeck’s website; and/or
- purchase of JumpDeck’s products (including tickets), events and services and your use (or use by any person under the age of 18 for which you have accepted these terms) of JumpDeck’s trampoline park facilities,
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION
You acknowledge and agree that:
- any information which cannot be reasonably linked to your identity (e.g. IP address, browser information, favourite websites) does not constitute personal information and is not regulated by the Privacy Act 1988 (C’th);
- JumpDeck may collect information about you and other patrons or members of the public who use or visit the trampoline park facilities or JumpDeck’s website;
- the personal information collected may vary depending on your particular interaction with JumpDeck, but will be limited to the information necessary to record and manage JumpDeck’s interaction with you or as permitted or required by law;
- the personal information that JumpDeck collects is primarily related to JumpDeck’s provision of facilities, products, events and services; and
3. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You acknowledge and agree that:
- each time you visit the JumpDeck website, JumpDeck’s web servers automatically save the name of your browser and operating system, your IP address, your Internet Service Provider, the website from which you accessed JumpDeck’s website, the webpages you visit while with JumpDeck and the date and time you spend on JumpDeck’s website. JumpDeck’s servers save this information for security purposes. JumpDeck may also evaluate anonymous or de-identified data sets for statistical purposes;
- if you contact or communicate with JumpDeck in any way or form, personal information may be collected from you in person, through JumpDeck’s website (for example, through online forms or enquiries), by letter, facsimile, email or through telephone enquiries. JumpDeck may request personal information about you when you purchase JumpDeck products, events and services; make enquiries about job opportunities; make enquiries about JumpDeck’s facilities, products, events and services; join membership programs; register for competitions or promotions; or request information from JumpDeck;
- JumpDeck will only collect personal information that you provide (directly or indirectly) to JumpDeck and you are entirely free to decide whether or not to supply this information;
- if you contact Jump Mania by telephone, personal information may be collected by JumpDeck as a recorded voice message where JumpDeck’s staff are temporarily unavailable to answer your call and you choose to leave a voice message; and
- you are entirely free to decide whether or not to give personal information to JumpDeck. However, you acknowledge and agree that if you do not provide sufficient or adequate information, JumpDeck may not be able to provide you with a full range of products, events and services or may not be able to fully assist you with your enquiry.
4. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You acknowledge and agree that:
- JumpDeck will use personal information for the primary purposes for which it is collected, or for other related purposes as permitted by law, including, where applicable, so as to:
- provide you with access to JumpDeck’s facilities, products, events and services;
- manage your booking;
- manage JumpDeck’s membership program;
- provide you with information regarding JumpDeck’s facilities, products, events, services, programs, promotions or activities, which you have requested;
- provide you with information regarding JumpDeck’s facilities, products, events, services, programs, promotions or activities that may be of interest to you from time to time, which you are entitled to opt-out of receiving at any time;
- notify you of matters that JumpDeck is required by law to notify you of;
- obtain feedback and customer satisfaction information to assist JumpDeck in improving its facilities, products, events and service offerings; and
- generate customer lists for the purposes of market research;
- for one or more of the above purposes, JumpDeck may disclose your personal information to service providers within or outside of Australia;
- despite the above, JumpDeck may use or disclose your personal information:
- for other purposes for which you have provided your prior consent; and
- as required by or permitted under any law (including common law) or any direction or order of a relevant Government authority or body; and
- JumpDeck will only use your information, which is not personal information (such as IP addresses), for security purposes, systems administration, to enforce compliance with JumpDeck’s Conditions of Entry and/or Conditions of Website Use (a copy of which can be found at www.jumpdeck.com.au) and/or to protect JumpDeck’s facilities, products, events, services and website.
Despite the above, you acknowledge and agree that by providing JumpDeck with your personal information, and by agreeing to the disclosure of your personal information to third parties operating outside of Australia, JumpDeck will:
- no longer be required to take reasonable steps to ensure the overseas third parties' compliance with the Privacy Act 1988 (C’th) and any other applicable privacy laws in relation to your personal information; and
- not be liable to you for any breach of the Privacy Act 1988 (C’th) by any overseas third parties on the basis that you consent to such disclosure.
- do not collect or store any personal information; and
- do not personally identify users, although they do identify a user's browser.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies automatically. However, you can turn off the ‘Save Cookies’ function or set your browser so that it informs you whenever cookies are transmitted.
6. SESSION IDs
To the extent JumpDeck elects to use session IDs, you acknowledge and agree that they are used to allow JumpDeck to identify visitors as they browse various websites. No personal information will be collected or saved through JumpDeck’s use of session IDs.
7. SECURITY MEASURES
JumpDeck uses a variety of technical measures to ensure the security of all data.
The security of JumpDeck’s systems is reviewed to maximise protection against damage, loss and/or unauthorised access. Jump Mania’s security precautions are updated and improved in line with market-wide technical developments.
Unfortunately, no data storage method can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, JumpDeck cannot give an absolute assurance that the information you provide to JumpDeck will be secure at all times and you agree that JumpDeck will not be held, and you must not hold JumpDeck, responsible for unauthorised access to personal information where JumpDeck has taken reasonable steps to protect and secure that information.
Please note that JumpDeck may use overseas facilities to process, store or back up information. If you provide any personal information to JumpDeck, you also consent to the transfer by JumpDeck of your information to such overseas facilities for storage. However, this does not change any of JumpDeck’s commitments to safeguard your privacy to the standard required by the Australian Privacy Principles.
8. ACCESS, CORRECTION AND DELETION RIGHTS
JumpDeck will endeavour to ensure that your personal information is accurate, up-to-date and complete. You are entitled to request access to your personal information held by JumpDeck and to correct your personal information if you believe it to be out-of-date or incorrect by contacting JumpDeck’s Privacy Officer as set out in paragraph 12 below.
Upon your reasonable request, JumpDeck will endeavour to provide you with access to your personal information unless JumpDeck believes that denying access is required:
- by or permitted under any law (including common law) or any direction or order of a relevant Government authority or body; or
- for other legal reasons.
If JumpDeck refuses your request to access your personal information, it will provide you with written reasons for its refusal.
If you wish to stop receiving any communications from JumpDeck or have your personal information deleted, please contact JumpDeck’s Privacy Officer as set out in Section 12 below, and JumpDeck will take all reasonable steps to stop such communications and/or delete such personal information (unless JumpDeck needs to keep it for legal reasons).
In addition, if you have any concerns about how your personal information has been collected, used or disclosed, you can contact JumpDeck’s Privacy Officer as set out in section 12 below, and JumpDeck will endeavour to address your concerns (where it is required by law to do so).
Personal information that is obsolete and no longer required will automatically be destroyed, except where required for data analysis purposes. If it is used for such purposes, the personal information will be de-identified.
9. MAKING A COMPLAINT
If you have any concerns about how your personal information has been collected, used or disclosed, and you wish to make a complaint about a possible breach of applicable privacy laws, you can contact JumpDeck’s Privacy Officer as set out in section 12 below.
The Privacy Officer will investigate your concerns and take any necessary steps to resolve your complaint. In so doing, JumpDeck may need to contact you if it needs further information to investigate your complaint and will advise you of the outcome of the investigation as soon as it is completed. JumpDeck will endeavour to investigate and resolve your complaint within 30 days after receiving your complaint.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the investigation, you can contact JumpDeck to discuss your concerns or you may complain to the Australian Privacy Commissioner via www.oaic.gov.au.
10. HYPERLINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Third party operators of websites which may be accessed via hyperlinks from JumpDeck’s website may gather and store personal information as soon as you access their websites. You acknowledge and agree that JumpDeck cannot, and does not, accept any liability for those third party operators in the event that your personal information is collected, used, disclosed or shared by them. We encourage you to read their privacy policies separately.
11. AMENDMENTS TO POLICY
- telephoning 03 98010909;
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- sending a letter to the Privacy Officer, Apex Investments Australia Pty Ltd, 123 Lewis Road Knoxfield VIC 3180